Monday, May 7, 2012

Today's Fisher Cats fix

Can Ryan Goins muster another three hits at Portland tonight? The first-year Fisher Cat enters the series opener with three consecutive 3-hit games. Goins (.327) has 17 hits in his last 10 games. During the same stretch, Mark Sobolewski has five homers and 13 RBIs while batting .350. Here are recent podcasts (that's code for rambling, talk-show-like interviews) with Sobo and Justin Jackson ... RHP Randy Boone was called up from Dunedin and is scheduled to start tonight at Portland ... I voted for Trevor May for Eastern League Pitcher of the Month after the Reading Phillies righty went 5-0 with a teeny tiny ERA in April -- and then lost his first outing of May ... On this beautiful Monday, I'll leave you with this brilliance from the Harvard baseball team:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the
same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Here is my homepage how much should i weigh chart